You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
Due to the current regressions in 13.x I'm aiming to get another release out tomorrow. @BridgeAR as you are scheduled to do a release next week lmk if you want to pick it up, but no expectations to make extra work on a week you didn't sign up for... I have the time to get it done
Quick update, had a wildly busy day... but managed to get staging update to date and awaiting one more backport-requested to have a green CI and 13.x will be up to date with master!
Due to timing though I'm going to have to push the release to tomorrow. Will try and get a PR open today / tonight if possible so we can kick off building / testing
Activity
targos commentedon Oct 21, 2019
Added to the agenda to discuss this week.
I went with a regular biweekly release, except for end of year holidays where I propose a 3 weeks break.
targos commentedon Oct 31, 2019
/cc @nodejs/releasers Please add your handle to the table if you'd like to prepare one of the next Current releases.
targos commentedon Nov 19, 2019
Ping @BridgeAR in case you forgot about this week's release.
BridgeAR commentedon Nov 19, 2019
@targos I am on it
MylesBorins commentedon Nov 19, 2019
@BridgeAR lmk if you need help at all for today's release. It is really important to get it out today as it unflag esm
BridgeAR commentedon Nov 19, 2019
I would like to pull in V8 7.9 but both, ARM and AIX have issues finishing CI tasks.
I just went ahead and opened a draft: nodejs/node#30547
MylesBorins commentedon Mar 9, 2020
Due to the current regressions in 13.x I'm aiming to get another release out tomorrow. @BridgeAR as you are scheduled to do a release next week lmk if you want to pick it up, but no expectations to make extra work on a week you didn't sign up for... I have the time to get it done
BridgeAR commentedon Mar 9, 2020
@MylesBorins I won't be able to publish an extra release tomorrow, so please feel free to do so.
MylesBorins commentedon Mar 10, 2020
Quick update, had a wildly busy day... but managed to get staging update to date and awaiting one more
backport-requestedto have a green CI and 13.x will be up to date with master!Due to timing though I'm going to have to push the release to tomorrow. Will try and get a PR open today / tonight if possible so we can kick off building / testing
BridgeAR commentedon Mar 17, 2020
As a heads up: I plan on delaying the release for one or two days to resolve nodejs/node#32296
BridgeAR commentedon Mar 17, 2020
I updated staging but there are only very few commits in for a new release (~30).
targos commentedon Apr 17, 2020
@BridgeAR will you be able to prepare the next release (2020-04-28) so I can handle v12.16.3 on the same day?
MylesBorins commentedon Apr 17, 2020
BridgeAR commentedon Apr 22, 2020
@targos I am available and I'll prepare the next update. I added myself to the list above accordingly.